Friday, May 30, 2008

things that always pamper my mind to think harder before i sleep

everybody always says, "a very peaceful feeling in whole day is when we try to close our eyes and clear our mind and it's like to feel hipnotized that we then sleep so tight." but not for me actually!.going off to bed is not as easy as they say before to me. i always get double worried of what may happen tomorrow, or start thinking anything but no-really-important and urgent enuff to think. so ,for me peaceful-feeling-before-getting asleep is a big myth. it's like there's always something chanting the words of " come on, there's still sumkinda thing to think , stay awake please" or i do even always think too hard of sum wacthed films in night. when i though it aint the way it should be ended, i thought quite hard on why and how it's gonna be that crazy. how no-important it was..

too much pressures of my before-i-sleep-ritual, i gotta be trying some traditional idea but it doesnt work whatsoever.. . saying, it was ship counting, doing math in half-asleep-and awake * and it always ends unexpectedly that i keep my mind counting with 70% awake and terrible sleepy -and damn -cnnot sleep sometime* , and try to do meditation by clearing the mind for everything* hm for this one, it's like always to tease me to think the last watched films, exams, assignment, tom welling, richard kevin, so forth...... oh my GOSH... am i doomed? o.O ?? *
oh can i juz sleep???????!!! i wanna Sleeep *checking the watch , it's 2 am, SIGH*

sometimes i work so hard for sum exercise or walk so far or go down and up the stairs in my campus for the sake of early and tighly sleep, but it's juz half working on me.i dunno why it's like so much difficult to get asleep. why so? does everyone feel the same or what?? or im born to be vampire or zombie or other nite-living-creature or what? HECK... no explanation as yet,, No identification as yet... I got no idea , tho.

okie, after whining up and sharing this fucking confusing complains, i can only keep it lying on my head and think positively, i perhaps hv sum sleeping disorder or anything but unidentified. when i cant stop bitching on this syndrome, it's better for me to leave myself experiencing this crap. oh crap.. myyy......

-- rolling the eyes--

No comments: