Thursday, June 5, 2008

do i really like someone now?

Well ya, I get ashamed in this very short time. it’s like exploding in my mind, hell banana really.. do I really like someone now?.. or it’s juz like a justification to humble down my pickle mind ? or im juz out of line to limit what should I feel as an anti-loving-one one? I find out my mind thinking yes it’s so.. yes I like someone..him

In my pretentious *bitch* heart , I do keep saying “uh nuh no way… I muz be kidding or juz feeling lonesome for sort” but something breaks it all since I told before that I muz be a fat lipped bitch to say so and so. It attempts to keep convincing me that I really like someone rite now. It’s not like a love but juz a likeness, despite I think it’s like an accidentally fond hehe. I figure out the way to see the truth in this awkwardness.

What’s true?? I bet he muz not like me.. he doesn’t like me.. im not even his type. He may not deserve to have me as his special friend oh geez he doesn’t even wanna make some relationship to a girl till he thinks it’s really the time to make. He’s tremendous straight. I never find someone seeing a girl that afraid or even avoiding but him. I never find someone showing the huge charisma but him. I never see im happy to see someone performing like he always think transcendentally despite he never try to show off but him.

Oh .. witch.. he’s so good yet everything I really dislike is all in him. Again, is it only a challenge? I mean, do I only dare myself to know him or to let him to notice what I feel then he would like me too and last we make up and I feel satisfied that he’s so easy and when I get bored i may dump him up? Yes saying it’s damn strange curiosity.. sometimes girls love to do it.

Well, BOLD NOTE , im not that really crazy bout him,tho.
. I like him but it’s not that I really like him like insane.
I like to see him sitting infront of me in our discussion time but it’s not like my heart always pounds everytime I make a look at him.
I like to say anything but reckless and bit outrageous in sake of teasing to him but im not that really serious. Come on..*rolls eyes
I like to ask him some questions during the discussion coz I really need the answers for sum smart stuff. …it’s so much natural
I like him as he’s naturally smart , but sometimes I could be smarter than him anyway * I always wished
I used to laugh at him when he tried to avoid the eye contact to the girl but why I now really make it like WOW!IM SO MUCH PROUD OF IT
I like him but I never try to make a WOW when he walks then falls acroz , it’s only enough with WHEW-with my sweet glance hehe
I like him but he doesn’t like me
He doesn’t like me but why I can be this good
I can be this good coz I dun have any burden or target if he would like me later
Well even if he would like me in some other time, I will not make up. I dun wanna.. he’s not my type.. I dun have any intention or what to him. I juz like him like this weird.i dun even know if I really like him now.

When anyone in love. The love muz be so much brighter that they can do anything to their lover. Girl is a floor and boy is a rug. Boy will always be cheese if the girl is mayonnaise.. everything is so good if done together..

I never was
And I dunno will I have “this” one * cant even spell L.O.V.E
Because it’s not really important for now.. I dun wanna feel that hurry
So do I like someone now? ..
Geeez banana… WHAT?!!

*keeps asking to herself *

No comments: