Wednesday, May 28, 2008

no house-assistant+doin laundry by myself+cleaning up the house alone+2 days-excruciating and throbing- tension type- headache = my 4 days holiday

4 days holiday for me is as beautiful as the morning sun rising over the window* cant imagine? it's ok. me neither*. the happy and fun holiday imagination suddenly poped on my mind that i then started making sum plan to do during this worthier-than-ever holiday. it comes again to my mind with sum extravagance and super-late-nite sleep with whatever-films-to watch.oh my... it's like to come as sum euphoria to me..so much wonderful * exegaratting.

day 1-sunday
i know it's sunday and everyone muz have this time off every week but why it seemed to come huger and happier for me as i barely finished all exhausting block 11 clinical stuffs and exams last at saturday. i can even describe what it feels.yessss.... it's like a pigeon spreading its wings and ready to fly away so high without any burden. sooooo good feeling.
late wake up at the morning ( i woke @ 10-11 am hehe) stole sum hours to enjoy coz i always do biking every sunday morning and sometime the distance is kinda far. that's why it's like to lose sum one fifth of my sunday if i dun have this morning biking.
i didnt have sum interesting stuffs during the noon and afternoon. staying home is one best option when you find yogyakarta getting hottier day by day. so it's like living in whateverland where you can do whatever you want and mess all rooms , think straight that the house assistant will clean up all the mess tomorrow.mess around ,, here come the homewreckers.. halelujah. o.O
after getting bored in the house, i and sis decided to go shoppin at nite. it was nice shoppin anyway.

day 2- monday
when i was opening my eyes at 11 am * wow! late wake up again!* i felt like in sinetron haha when the girls opened the eyes beautifully with the hands rising and sweet smile upon the face.hehe weird.
and after some minutes ... i made my breakfast alone with sum groovy song. laterrr then .. taking the shower, and everything was in the right place, i was so cute in the mirror, but why i had teribly bad feeling on sumthing-unseen-yet. what was it???
i opened my back door, oh my.. i found some shirts , skirts, etc to washhhhh... i juz wished the assistant to come earlier.
* waiting for 4 hours , it was 3 pm.
i stared at the laundry bucket with serious hope and pitiful face. it's really urgent!! big bounce of clothes in the bucket is really need to be washed soon... or i will die with its smell contamination * ops not that bad*.
i kept thinking and tried to decide what best for my holiday whether only staring at that bucket*darn or wash the clothes in that bucket. it's like in 2 brances, so hasitant. huhu.
15 minutes thinking.. yes i decided to wash all of em..duuuuhhh
--------------------doing laundry by bare hand---------------------------dun wanna tell----------as it sucks alot---------------------my oh my----------------------it's even in my holiday-------------------it's ok if it's valentine ( what's the connection? stupic)---------------------
*at nite...... ohhhhhhhhhhh so tired.. so i clear my mind and sleep with my tired hands.

day 3--
i had nice time yesterday with my own laundry.. and now, the ugly and messy and lousy room gotta be my big attention. i didnt wish my asssistant to come no more, i would do all this clean up by myself. i didnt think it's holiday anymore. i rather to clean da house than leaving it without any responsible. i did it ALONE as sis was too busy with her nw block. ohhhh back painnnnnnnnn
*at nite* darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn............... i had hypothermy and excruciating+throbing headache.................................................................................. i couldnt tell anything for this one but it's like too much prickling and my brain seemed pushed and pulled. gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i took 2 panadols in d same time .. slept then...

day 4--wednesday
no more trying to feel what this holiday's supposed to be..... no more huhuuhuhuhuh.............. excruciating and throbing tension type headache suffered me so much................i dun wanna tell the up next. no no.. it's traumatic moment to me obviously.


friday-today

i juz had my opening lecture for my new block.. it's dental management anyway.. whoooa im so excited since there will be some more hospital and clinic visitings and also role play game. hehe .. happt learning. im coming.

p.s i dun have any headache for more.. thanks panadols. i heart you <-- ga penting

No comments: