Sunday, May 4, 2008

i feel neutral 50% happy , 50% dun care

another week came and passed by.another block's been end up.another exams week's just come . i should keep taking everything in head till the last drop of my blood .go . goo gooo.

well...i barely had my skills lab week since last week. it's like to juice all my energy( can imagine? me neither hahaha). why it's supposed to be a big attention? coz it's teeth model boxing( boxing- study model's base ) making anyway.. the upper batch dont even have yet.huhu. the process aint simple as its look.see, we gotta make negative impression with alginat as material and sum trays as the tools bit first. and ya know.... it's such a complicated process that i had to retake it more than 11 times for maxila and mandible impressions. *sigh. when all impressions all were okay, time to go making a real model with gyps as the material. AGAIN, it needed to retake more than 8 times as i remembered.* sigh again. after having nice gyps model, i gotta work my ass to make sum adjusment for every side of model's base for both maxila and mandible that i might cry a river for retake 3 times in making appropriate model's base. omg.. .however... all those things are now all done dat well anyway.. so happy.but unfortunately im now having quite severe cough for almost 2 weeks due to overworking wid gyps that OMG... it's like to heat my throat and fill my lung with sum-hot-and -itchy fluid. soooooooo suffering..

since the issue coming for this week bout MY MOOD which i successfully discovered , here i come to tell you all of my confusions and errr hesitance through thze weeks.
i dunno what the hell happen to me lately that my mood change almoz in every minute. i cant even define which one i get for same time.hehe.it sounds so weird anyway for some people around me for they looked me performing bit different lately, maybe they look at me as the new weirdo.i realize this thing for sort but yes again i dun care too much bout that.i juz wanna be what i possibly feel at that time that i freely dun need to hide from ones.



under all circumtances, it's really nice to live my life as the way i am, and as the way it is...



hm, i dunno either what to tell as it would become a very long naration that i cant even choose which story that i wanna tell ( stupid!).

i feel so neutral... 50% happy, 50% dun care

^^

No comments: