Monday, April 7, 2008

new stuffs come arround.

huhu, " ayolah , semangat lagi lah... " ; i've been hearing this ayolah-semangat-lagi-lah so often during this week. after getting miserable for exams, academic announcement which likely to warn or confront or even eat me , clinical week that is stressful enuff for me , sum clash with sister and all boredom invasion, and here i come to my new reparation action for myself. hehe . from the term of reparation which means so wide and yaaa hears like to gettin hurt or broken , i find out myself in a very serious boring syndromme that I START CHANGING THE MEASUREMENT OF "HOT ones/stuffs " LEVEL. it's perfectly weird. for more facts on my preference transformation please see ths-crackpot fool's confession below;

- i think i like sumone now hahaha . his name is DAVI - TEENS singer from Malaysia- again ,he's only a teenager , absolutely younger than me , looks so cute and so TEEN , but i think he's HOT enuff.why i like him like crazy???!!!! gyaaaaaaaa!!! when i gotta think and convince myself for sort that i wasnt normal enuff to adore that kid, but what 's always popping in my mind is " alrite, DAVI is young yet HOt and i should elevate his HOT level equal with RICHARD KEVIN. O.o am i terribly getting insane due to all pressure or what?? CARELINE!!! please help me. <--- this is what i called by -I START CHANGING THE MEASUREMENT OF "HOT ones/stuffs " LEVEL- queeeeeeeer

other confs...

- i like to talk to myself while reflecting on the mirror or even while taking pee or poo in toilet, and much worse , anywhere while doing anything but in bit quiet situation or home alone , lately yes. i mumble anything. sounds so crazy but i dunno why i really enjoy it so much. it's like my quality time with another piece of me.can anyone explain what's actually happening to?? - i dunno what happened to me last 2 days. i had a clash wid sister and i dunno why other part of me wanted me to do sum physical action to slap or even hit her with my hand or sumthing. i lost myself at that time. my health mind flew to sumwhere, and being evil to me. it's like to have 2 Esti , the evil and the angel one. the evil or my dark and shit side wanted me to torture my sis for giving some deterrence effect, but other side, the angel me , wanted me to stay focusing on my basic nature that i wouldnt be that notorious. i guess, the angel-me won and i didnt do anything with my hand but only getting fussy for sort with sum whatever advise. hehe

- and again, i become a perfect complainer. it's like to whine up on every dissatisfaction or inconvenience. hence my favorite start for convs is " ah,,,,, im sick of it" or " WTF, how come/could? " or " ahhhh- it's not supposed to be like that if you lemme do iit" or " hey you!!!! gimmmeeee!!" or other nauseating whining( you can have em on your head, huhu yucky rite??)

enuff for confessions.

now i m gonna show more pics taken during this 2-almost-3 weeks, when i got no idea to think bout the answer of sum exams questions examples, when i gotta be acting like a photographer every time i saw good spot to snap, when i was getting stupidly bored of all exams materials, when i got no one to take sum pic of mine, when i have special disintegrated emotions explosion, when i again tried to produce sumthing from my boredom, here you come, picturessssss....


it's not a good naration actually, so please dun try to do this way hehe


walked and remembered that this kiddie thingy used to be my fav play in my sweet childhood

frens came and said " take my pic ! " i then took, but when i wanted them to take mine , they said " busy sorry " T.T darn


" ah okie, wth! serus problems actually come from parotis glands, and the worst position of malocclusion is on skeletal , arrrrrgggghhhhhhh sick !!!! " -- better to go takin pic -- haha


i need to cut my hair !!!!!!!!gyaaaaaaa!! orang gila
i thought i was cute enuff in that morning. ops, not only that morning, but.. every morning.

okie then, i think that's all i can share. well, im bit tired for preparing ALSA debate competition. whatever, i wont give up.semangat!

c l8er

No comments: