Monday, March 24, 2008

sum pictures that i really wanna place into my post

another ordinary Monday comes. being listless in tutorial with all mumbling friends during the discussion and time that seemed to slowly tick out made me smile in my heart that we might suppose to have more holiday. 6 days time off didn't seem enough for us to do whatsoever the things dat we wanna do actually .so, when we gotta wake up in this morning then should realize that we're gonna back to all stressing activities, we then freak on it. in sum more hours with this no-fervour , I'm now sitting again in here to post sum stuff , browsing sum journal and watch sum funny video in you tube and setting sum junk stuffs.i then evoked sum idea to put sum pics in this post.

i got amused to accept sum Mmes from mama containing my nephew 's recent pics.i then have sum idea to narrate his story through pics that're likely to perform such a metamorphosis within.here goes.my cutie nephew, rayhan valentino.he's 9 months old now anyway.



His first hour to breathe the real O2 in hospital.he might confused for the light hehe



My mama cuddled him , woooo must be so warm yah.. hehe he looked so cute , no?



He’s with her mama. He looked upset right? Haha coz his sleep time ‘s always disturbed by sum ppl who taking the pics. :P yah coz you’re super cute rayhan, no wonder everyone always wanna pester you. Hehe


When he’s still 3 months old. This is the time when I went home for a vacation. Yes, he made me adore him like hell. He’s sooooooooo cute. I cant help. Huuhu. I bet it muz be from his aunty( me actually) !

OMG!!! Doesn’t he look so gorgeous, or what?

Eh? He’s getting fattier. No comment. Hehe, but he’s still cute, right!

when he's bald





his recent pics sent a week ago. look different, no?? that's why it lemme title this naration " metamorphosis" hehe


so that's all for 1st part of this post. see again in part 2 heheh

continued......

No comments: