Sunday, March 23, 2008

when the anger dominates the logics

how stressful this day was! GOD! it's like to flake and never stand again. it's such an indescribable worse situation ever when i could have sum crisis on my own self for eveything's fallen into pieces.i'm booing myself since im vaguely thinking about what i built for such a very long time with all intricacies and endeavors is stabbing me on the bottom point that hurt me too much. im juz like a cold-hearted bitch in defining what is actually happening on me which i kept neglecting what i need to feel and see for the reality. i know these words cant make sense enough when everyone reads, it's like an unnecessary thing to think about then. under all circumstances, i dun feel okay at all today. all this shame and guilt are obscuring, thumping my heart, slapping me, throwing me from the top to the beautiful trash. i shockingly realize that i'm juz a piece of crap, really, i'm nothing. how i could act so pretentious wid all satisfaction?

i'm bout to change?

it's queer transition time.

when i ate my words so often, when everyone looked me in juz an eye, when everyone think i was a pushy, when everyone byes.

when i realized how filthy this pride, when i was aware of my vanity, when i indulged myself vainly, when i was torn.

i juz need a warm hug, warm smile of everyone whom i miss.
i miss all simple thing that i used to have
i miss the tales from friends
im tired of the hives and the pressure
i miss being an angel for myself

transition time , transition time

which i should adjust and no " hang-on" no more.

transition time.. transition time
when it sumtimes would cripple me then i supposed to get stunk
when it teaches me to be a tougher one
which observes then controls me

anything's bout to change when i become a controller and deny to be a stalker for my feeling.

No comments: