Thursday, January 15, 2009

STANGER

Almoz late nite- jan 12 09

STRANGER

Well, I had very long sleep laz nite. Really! . it’s bout 11 hours. W.O.W. it’s totally nice. So how was the daY?? Day was good.i juz had lazy time, spending the time by watching and chit chatting with sis. It’s totally a weekend, Perfect weekend, before that strange thing came……..

It’s started at the early evening, when eveything’s so serene in the wind of twilight. Eveything’s so OK, except I suddenly had my black-spot-excavating-hand-instrument disappeared, stolen maybe, but who did ? ( what!! It’s only a hm small stick and very affordable , even cheap one). I’d been looking for it and checking for hours , since the day.so the I got desperate and planed to buy the new one, before IT happened!.oya IT happened. Well, IT was really happening , the black-spot-excavating-hand-instrument which disappeared since the day is now laid down on the table-a place where I put it for the laz time before it’s gone for a moment- . I swore that I didn’t see it in the very laz check before IT happened. I was startled and kept winking if it, what-I’d-been-looking-for is now on the table. My sis got startled too! She , one, whom I always asked for help , was surprised too. So, she’s innocent. She, one, who found the stick and put it back down on the table. Soooo who did???? Whoooooooooo??

Then, the wild theories came over my head.
1. my sis suddenly had sum brain disorder particularly in memory calling ( saying she had early Dementia). She already found that stick , but she never remembered if she had put it on the table.
2. same as the 1st theory, but the subject is me. Yes it’s me who did. Who knows ??? ( oh God please gimme sum hints. Gimme sum prove that I didn’t do it. I juz dun wanna find myself suffering from early dementia. Please no .. God please)
3. the stick is a living thing .it could walk and escape. I know it sounds very impossible. But. Still, who knows???????
4. harry potter came to my house in order to flee from his magical world. He, under his invisibility cloak, knew what I was looking for and tried to help. He then summoned the stick , * accio stick* it was there, it’s found, then he put it back on the table. W.O.W it’s very impossible. But who knows???
5. the Cullen boys visited me , saying Jasper( or more cullen boys ) wanna meet me, he’s( they’re) crazy in love with me. So when he(they) knew that I was so sad for losing my black-spot-excavating-hand-instrument*exaggerating* , he(they) then tried so hard to find it. Yes he(they) found it. Then put it back on the table with a super fast move ( as fast as light speed). So I didn’t get he’s( they’re) there for me. Such a sweetheart(s)! * evil laugh* . I wished!! * greedy look*
6. the laz theory , well, it’s a hmm ghost, spirit , or invisible stranger who really care of me or juz tried to help. My sis even told me that it’s maybe my savior angle. W.O.W . it didn’t sound conforting. It’s still creepy for me.

Other options? Please add some, the acceptable one.. and comforting one , pleaseee.

No comments: