Monday, July 6, 2009

WHOW.! HI! Hello!

WHOW. it's been 6 months i admit my absence! cant believe that i could leave this far. i mized lotta things to share in here. alrite, It's my beg, i confess it's been a lack of catching out wid writin stuffs that I thought i could turn out much better if i kept waitin cool stories completed to write.other words, it's like when you think stuffs can come over or complete in the next day so you really will do it next days. It really is wrong however. relying on this man memory power is not that enuff. haha.

anyway... i got through many things in this 6 months.
Q: What's new wid you??
Answers :
-I gained more weights!
-i found sum most treasured possessions!( JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER, Michael Sheen, New Moon Movie updates,Lady GaGa!, LOTTA COOL MOVIES , ohh too much to mention hehe)
-i befriend wid more people!
-I have a new account in Facebook! (it's angelicdentist! okay.. okay! i've been so uncreative these days , mate! so dun judge me haha )
-I do even have Twitter now http://twitter.com/angelicdentist !
-I commit to be FULL time sister now! ( Oh yeah... FULL time sister. sumtimes i feel like havin sum Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for this one. Im overdoing wid this.am i wry?? noo? )
-i get a lil more skeptic in many stuffs lately! (I told u, It's like to have sum OCD or sume emotion fluctuation. i call this one as Young Adult Crisis. it's not easy anyway!!)
-I become a Library girl! ( WOOHOOOW !!)
- I'm juz Officially bein a 4th year student. wow. it's way too close to the graduation and Clinical Years,, Huge!!)

other things will come later my dear..too much things to recall in the same time. i promise i'll catch up wid you more often.

xoxo

1 comment:

. said...

Hello ! I'm I the only person that reads you blog ?