Wednesday, December 10, 2008

EDWARD CULLEN..... W.O.W

@@ i feel dyspnea , dsyphagia, dysomnia, hypernerveousness, and rare tremor..ohhhh Edward Cullen... you're my holy favorite disease@@

** I'm mad about Edward Culllen.. O.M.G I'm falling for E.C**

i juz watched TWILIGHT wid sis and frens few days ago. BLIMEY!! it's so much romantic and took my breath. Can you juz believe that i could feel my heart beat faster when E.C ( Robert pattinson ) got closer to Bella swan then kissed her gently. D.A.M.N ! my blood rushed , i was shaking and i seemed paralyzed. i felt it's me whom Edward Cullen kissed. oh oh.. i felt so much nervous that i could hardly breathe. so i juz sat still. no more talking, but yes more shaking.

That movie !! gave sum huge effect to my normal behavior. I didnt finish my dinner anyway as i still felt bit nausea for the nervousness. it's no OK people!! if not having meals finished. I muz be unwell. maybe i'm pathologically in love with E.C now. Edward Cullen.. you're at the top of my lungs ..

i couldnt sleep for nights since E.C always popped in my mind. IT's really like a scene in twilight the movie which E.C stood and stared at Bella sleeping.hahahaha( too much rite??). well then i juz could sleep @ 2 am then ( averagely). so i made an extra activity before sleeping which is to listen PANIC AT THE DISCO 's pretty odd album. i 've been Bella swan with wildest imagination in head.well, the more i tried to close my eyes, the more E.C enchanted me (( heyy you im here .. what we're gonna do then?? *teasing smile**. ----- OOOOHH MY GOD))

my sis's playing on 1 MUse's song which is one of the scene back sound in twilight.the scence in which EC and Cullen family(whole CULLEN )) played the base ball in such utter dramatically thundered field(or whatever it is). OH MY DEAR! i juz wanna be Bella SWan for all time! she played wid Cullen Family!! wth she's wid Emmet, Carlisle, Esme, Rosaline, Jasper, Alice! * looks with high grade jealousy*

under all enchantments.. I dunno whom i actually fall in love with. RObert or Edward?? there's sum dimension , i dunno, it's like there aint no differences between Edward and Robert. they're juz G..O.R.G.E.O.U.S .both are so deep, profound, firm and anything but romantic and endearing!!.i dun think vampire or werewolves are fake! i juz need it to be real. hehe. so i'm now obsessed of Edward Cullen,well maybe Cullen Family, well maybe , VAMPIRE or other walking dead body and awesome creature.. blood sucker .. hahaha

this is my insanity of Edward Cullen. He's a sweetest disorder!
4 things that i really believe in :

1st . Edward Cullen is a vampire

2nd. there's sum part of him - i dunno how dominant it is- that is really starving for my blood.

3rd. i fall in love

4th. i wanna spend my immortal life with him ( anyway.. it's from me hehe )

soooooooooooooooooooo under the tropical rain... i myself leave all fantasy trapped in mind. I love Edward Cullen so much..


ME : 1st arrow -> i want EC kizes this lips
2nd arrow-> i want EC to suck my blood in this part ( vena jugulare's neck)

EC: *rolls eyes* whata hell this girls's thinking of ?? oh na ah!! my canine change shorter

canine-> abrupt patholigical change in canine due to this moral-less thought of that girl eeer me

No comments: