Tuesday, December 2, 2008

confused of what i gotta do with this post.soooo hm, the list yea the list * throw me your shoes and tomatos please*

"yea the list hmm yeeaa. "
im so damn uncreative these days .really!! I already made 3 drafts so far in this 3 weeks to publish . yeaaa... why i only saved 'em?? why didn't i juz press publish-post-button ? well, coz the contents are soooooo lame people!! in 1 draft i told bout friends disturbing me while I'm working with this blog.so what's fun in it?? . In another post i wrote about anything but I'm myself confused of ( confused?? yeas me too ma'am). it's all bout unstructured story ohhh that's so lousy. in 1 sentence i wrote about this and another next sentence i wrote about that. sooo what's fun in it?? (once again) . huhu .I'm now making myself clear that I'm so uncreative even if i have much things to tell bout. therefore to make this post manageable , i gotta make the list , hm yea the list,, what kinda list?? juz check it out..

what happen to you during NOVEMBER-now ??

1. Nothing much *try to recall*. the big thing is I was hospitalized for 4 days coz of the respiratory infection. well , i never guez the disease that brought me to hospital is RESPIRATORY INFECTION. i thought it was Dengue Fever symptom. i had very high fever and some DMF clinical features before, so when i had my blood examined, i trully believe that my trombocytes muz be reducing. But, some hours later i juz found out the result was OK. my trombocytes number was still controllable, it's only leukocytes number that kinda higher which means that there sum INFECTION existed. I got no idea for abit first for i got hospitalized juz b coz of respiratory infection?? which i always could handle myself. for that time,,, i was really sure that i juz needed to give up. hehehe. soooo.. during this hospitalizing , i already took 4 times blood test and sum dehydration management. by this stupid self-diagnosing , i made my mom flew to here hehehe.

2. I had my appetite affected for sort after being hospitalized. IT'S A DEAL peopleeee!! if i have no-OK appetite I'm sure that I muz be unhealthy at that time. soo yea i believed i juz had serious respiratory infection 2-3 weeks ago.

3. MOM CAME and treated me for over a week.. oh oh, I felt so much guilty of this dramatic self-diagnosing.

4. I gained 3 kgs after passing BAD APPETITE TRIAL. huhuuhu :( it's like a revenge helloooooo... but the unanswered question is why i can easily gain the weight ???? * asking to GOD and ANGEL* please answer pleasee

5. I had so many work to do in campus since i didn't do any activities for 1 week. soooo when i came to class for the first time after having the home-good-rest, i felt that i was a slow runner. come on!! when everyone in class already understood bout another topic of discussion or lecture , i juz gave a nod !!! som now I'm trying so hard to ruuuuuuuuuuun!! with all of my heart , lung, liver, kidney,....., and whatever.hehe

6. I Love sis's fashion game in her laptop.hehe. it's amusing anyway..and wasting more time

7. I had some patients in my skills labs. that's like a " WHOAAA" for me since i really thought that i should act like a real young dentist to do intra oral examinations and other investigation that in the end i gotta give a diagnose and treatment planning. WHOOOAA

8. I bought some cool books. well, yea.. i have 8-waiting-books-to-read , tho. well, this is the thing that i really hate moz in myself. i want alot but finish less ( hope,,,, it only happens in this case, never hope in every aspect of my life.. ewwwww it totally screws up)

9. I had tight discusion schedule for my reasearch paper. I take herbal anyway to make up. it's sambiloto ( frankly,,, i juz dunno the outlook of this herbal hahahaha, but at least my friends know) :P

10. november was mad season.................

ciao

No comments: